ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY : PLEASE CLICK HERE
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE :
It is our intention to run the Pleasington Putter as scheduled on Wednesday 7th July 2021 over 36 holes. However in the event that Government restrictions are still in place we will adjust the competition in line with this and aim to still play within the guidelines if possible. In the event of a full lockdown or if a player cannot attend due to Coronavirus restrictions all entry fees will be refunded in full.
Any questions can be directed to Susan Caton via email : email@example.com
Entries are welcomed and encouraged from all players with a WHS handicap of 9.9 or less. In the event that more than 60 entries are received there will be a ballot on handicap. The draw for start times will take place when entries close (27th June 2021) and will be emailed to all competitors. Attention will be given to travelling time and if you have a preference for a particular time then please email Susan Caton.
Competition Conditions :
1. The Pleasington Putter is open to female Golfers of recognised golf clubs in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, who possess WHS official handicaps and overseas golfers possessing a certified handicap. The Competition Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any applicant. ALL PLAYERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR CDH NUMBER ON ENTRY
2. WHS Handicap Limit 9.9. The Entrance Fee is £29 - Refundable if entry unsuccessful. Entries Close 27th June, 2021.
3. If entries in excess of 60 are received, the Competition Committee will decide the acceptance on a handicap basis and if necessary there will be a ballot for the final places.
4. The Competition Committee reserve the right to substitute players for any who scratch prior to the Competition.
5. Time of Starting – The player must start at the time established by the Committee. PENALTY FOR BREACH OF RULE 6-3 Disqualification.
6. The ‘Pleasington Putter’ will be won by the player with the lowest gross score over 36 holes. In the event of a tie the winner will be decided in accordance with the Rules of Golf and by a card play off. No player may take more than one prize.
7. The ‘Pleasington Putter’ will remain in the Clubhouse.
8. Caddies – Are permitted.
9. The decision of the Competition Committee on all points will be final.
10. Competitors must only use drivers and golfballs appearing on the current R&A list of conforming drivers and golf balls.
PRACTICE ROUNDS (£25) must be arranged through the Professional's Shop - Tel. 01254 202177.